Picaroons Roundhouse

This newly renovated historic site is perfectly situated along the walking trail on the north end of the Bill Thorpe Walking Bridge. Originally built in 1885 by B. Mooney & Sons. using bricks made at Boss Gibson’s brick yard, this building has been lovingly restored and now serves as both the brewery, and tasting room. The Roundhouse is a friendly and casual wide-open space featuring long communal tables and hard surfaces overlooking the St. John River featuring pub food with a twist.

www.picaroons.ca

Photo by: New Brunswick Tourism

Location: Picaroons Roundhouse